This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age to obtain this permit is 18 years old and permit B.
There are several possibilities when driving a vehicle with a trailer, options:
– Light trailers (up to 750 kg MMA) can always be driven with a B licence.
– Non-light trailers (more than 750 kg) (with red number plates) depend on the weight of the set:
o If the vehicle weighs 3,500 Kg or less, the trailer over 750 Kg and between the two weigh less than 4,250 Kg the B (96) would be required.
o If the vehicle weighs 3,500 Kg or less, the trailer more than 750 Kg and between the two weigh between 4,250 Kg and 7,000 Kg, the B+E would be required.
o If the vehicle and the trailer weigh more than 7,000 Kg, the C+E would be necessary.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Assemblies of coupled vehicles consisting of a towing vehicle of which you are authorised to drive the class B licence (up to 3,500 kg) and a trailer or semi-trailer whose MMA exceeds 750 kg, provided that the assembly does not exceed 4,250 kg.
EXAMPLES OF VEHICLE COMBINATIONS B (96)
|MMA OF THE TRACTION VEHICLE||MMA OF THE TRAILER||MMA OF THE WHOLE|
|TOURISM OF 2750 KG||1.500 Kg||4.250 Kg|
|TOURISM OF 2.300 KG||1.400 Kg||3.700 Kg|
|TOURISM OF 2.000 KG||1.800 Kg||3.800 Kg|
|TOURISM OF 3,200 KG||1.000 Kg||4.200 Kg|
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Closed-circuit practical exam.
– Practical examination in open circuit.