This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age to obtain this permit is 18 years old and permit B.
There are several possibilities when driving a vehicle with a trailer, options:
– Light trailers (up to 750 kg MMA) can always be driven with a B licence.
– Non-light trailers (more than 750 kg) (with red number plates) depend on the weight of the set:
o If the vehicle weighs 3,500 Kg or less, the trailer over 750 Kg and between the two weigh less than 4,250 Kg the B (96) would be required.
o If the vehicle weighs 3,500 Kg or less, the trailer more than 750 Kg and between the two weigh between 4,250 Kg and 7,000 Kg, the B+E would be required.
o If the vehicle and the trailer weigh more than 7,000 Kg, the C+E would be necessary.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Assemblies of coupled vehicles consisting of a towing vehicle of which you are authorised to drive the class B licence (up to 3,500 kg) and a trailer or semi-trailer of which the MMA does not exceed 3,500 kg
EXAMPLES OF LICENSE B
|MMA OF THE TRACTOR VEHICLE||MMA of the trailer||MMA of the whole|
|Tourism of 2.350 Kg||2.000 Kg||4.350 Kg|
|Van of 3.400 Kg||1.400 Kg||4.800 Kg|
|Vehicle of 2.320 Kg||2.000 Kg||4.320 Kg|
|Vehicle of 3.200 Kg||1.500 Kg||4.700 Kg|
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Specific theoretical exam.
– Closed circuit practical exam.
– Practical examination in open circuit.