This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age is 24 and you must hold a valid Class B licence.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Cars intended for the transport of persons; with more than 9 seats, including the driver
– They can have a trailer with MMA up to 750 kg.
– It does not imply the granting of A1, A2, A, C1 or C licences.
– It implies the granting of licence D1 and authorisation.
– In addition, the holder may drive trolleybuses.
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Specific theoretical examination; (if the applicant is a D1 licence holder he will be exempt from this test). 20-question test type, allowing a maximum of 2 failures to pass.
– Closed circuit practical examination.
– Practical examination in open circulation.