Your motorcycle license, fast, simple and economical.
The minimum age for obtaining this permit is 20 years, as this permit requires a minimum of 2 years’ possession of the A2 permit.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– It authorizes the riding of motorcycles of any capacity without any power or power-to-weight ratio limitation.
– Motor tricycles.
– Motor tricycles whose maximum power exceeds 15 Kw (but to drive them you must be 21 years old).
– Vehicles that are authorised to drive the LCM and the AM, A1 and A2 licences.
This is the MAXIMUM CAPACITY a motorcycle driver can obtain.
WHAT IS IT?
It consists of taking a TRAINING COURSE to obtain the A permit, AND IT DOES NOT TAKE AN EXAMINATION.
For this we have a Honda Hornet 600.
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– 1. The training shall consist of a course of 9 hours, distributed as follows:
a. Theoretical knowledge:
a.1. General theory: one and a half hours
a.2. Awareness and sensitization: one hour and a half.
b.1. Closed circuit maneuvers: four hours.
b.2. Running on roads open to general traffic: two hours.
– 2. The practices will be carried out with motorcycles without sidecar of a cylinder capacity of not less than 600 c.c. and power of not less than 40 kw. During the practice, students must wear protective equipment consisting of a full-face helmet, gloves, boots, jacket and motorcycle trousers and appropriate protection, which may be integrated into the equipment. In addition, in the practice of circulation in roads open to general traffic, students must wear an approved reflective vest, with the inscription (Practice) or the letter (P) on its back.
– 3. Practical training on roads open to general traffic shall be carried out once the applicant has satisfactorily completed the theoretical training and the practical training on closed-circuit manoeuvres.
Once the course has been completed, a certificate of completion and use of the course is issued, which allows the DGT to issue the corresponding A licence.
The centre will issue and deliver to each student who has passed the training a certificate that must be signed by its director or person in charge, certifying that he has completed the course with flying colours. The certificate must also be sent to the corresponding Provincial Traffic Headquarters.
The certificate of achievement, which will be valid throughout the national territory will allow the holder to apply for a class A driving licence in accordance with the General Regulations for Drivers.
Therefore, it is NOT necessary to take any test, it is enough to complete the course.
We offer an UNBEATABLE TREATMENT, between friends, ease in schedules, a thousand thanks for choosing us.