This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age is 21 and you must have a valid Class C Permit.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Coupled vehicle assemblies consisting of:
o A motor vehicle authorised to drive with a class C licence.
o A trailer with an MMA exceeding 750 kg.
– This does not imply the granting of A1, A2, A or D, D+E licences.
– Obtaining it implies the concession of the C1+E licence.
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Specific Theoretical Test of 20 questions, allowing a maximum of 2 failures to pass.
– Closed Circuit Practical Examination.
– Practical Examination in Open Circulation.