1.- Legal notice and information
The present legal notice and information (from now on, the «Legal Notice») regulates the use of the Internet service www.autoescuelaguia.es (from now on, the «Website») that AUTOESCUELA GUÍA , makes available to Internet users.
AUTOESCUELA GUÍA is a company with registered office in Calle Villanueva, 5, Guía de Isora, 38680, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Through the website AUTOESCUELA GUÍA provides users with access and use of various services and contents made available by AUTOESCUELA GUÍA or by third parties.
The access and use of this website attributes the condition of user, and implies on the part of the users the full acceptance of the present conditions of use, as well as those particular ones that are established for certain services that will complement these, committing themselves to use the website and the services in accordance with the law, the present Legal Warning, the particular conditions of certain services and other warnings, regulations and instructions put in their knowledge, as well as the moral and the generally accepted good customs and the public order.
The pages of www.autoescuelaguia.es can be visited freely by users, excluding those that are in closed areas, or that require registration in a user registry, which implies the completion of the corresponding user registration, which will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions that regulate it.
All information provided by the user through the services must be truthful. To this end, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of the use of certain services. Likewise, it will be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to AUTOESCUELA GUÍA permanently updated so that it responds, at every moment, to the user’s real situation. AUTOESCUELA GUÍA will not be responsible for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the information provided.
To this end, the user will refrain from using any of the services for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties that in any way could damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment («hacking») of AUTOESCUELA GUíA of other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and for guidance purposes only, not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***
in any way contrary to, disregards or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous or violent actions, or in general, actions contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance;
is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a manner that induces or may induce error regarding its object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorization from the owners to carry out the use he is making or intends to make;
violates the business secrets of third parties;
is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to the very image of persons;
in any way undermines the credit of AUTOESCUELA GUÍA or third parties;
infringes the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
constitutes, in its case, illicit, deceitful or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of AUTOESCUELA GUíA or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
contains HTML tags different from those expressly authorized by AUTOESCUELA GUíA
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***
The user undertakes to make correct use of the content made available on the website, understanding by this, without this list being restrictive, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, in accordance with the law, this legal notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations, use and instructions brought to their attention, as well as generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, and in particular undertakes to refrain from
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any other way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of AUTOESCUELA GUÍA or its owners, the fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition;
- obtain, and even try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available to this effect, or have been indicated to this effect in the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet.
4.-Introduction of hyperlinks
Users, and all those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page or portal and the www.autoescuelaguia.es website must comply with the following conditions:
The hyperlink will only allow access to the home – page or start page of the website, but may not reproduce them in any way;
A frame will not be created on the website’s web pages.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the website’s web pages and the Services provided.
AUTOESCUELA GUÍA will not imply in any way that AUTOESCUELA GUÍA has authorized the hyperlink, or that it has assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the website where the hyperlink is established.
With the exception of those signs that are part of the same hyperlink, the page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any distinctive sign, of those recognized by the current legislation, of which AUTOESCUELA GUÍA is the owner, unless it has been expressly authorized by it.
The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties, nor will it contain illicit information or contents, contrary to morals or generally accepted good customs and public order.
5.-Industrial and Intellectual Property
The whole of this website: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, order and presentation of its contents are property of AUTOESCUELA GUÍA or third parties, and are protected by Spanish and international laws on industrial and intellectual property. Likewise, and without prejudice to the above mentioned, the content of the website is considered a computer program and all the Spanish and European Community regulations in force on the matter are applicable to it.
Due to the fact that the user accesses the website, none of the exploitation rights that exist, or may exist on such uses beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, can be understood to have been ceded.
6.- Limitation of liability
SELF-SCHOOL GUIDE excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- Presence of viruses, or the presence of other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- The transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- Lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and services, the defrauding of the usefulness that users may have attributed to the website and services, the fallibility of the website and services, and in particular, but not exclusively, the failures in the access to the different web pages of the site or those from which the services are provided.
- The correct functioning of technical link devices ( such as, among others, banners and buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The installation of these technical devices has the sole purpose of facilitating users, search and access to information, content and services available on the Internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services on the linked sites.
- The use of the services and contents by users, or which may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users.
- The contents that the users of the discussion forums or distribution lists may introduce, or the opinions expressed in them. AUTOESCUELA GUÍA has no obligation to control, and does not control, the use that users make of the portal, of the services.
All the notifications made by a user or third party to AUTOESCUELA GUÍA will be considered effective whenever they are addressed to management, in any of the following ways:
- Sending by post to AUTOESCUELA GUíA , Calle Villanueva, 5, Guía de Isora, 38680, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- E-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the communication refers to the carrying out of illegal activities or the infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights, it must be accompanied by documentation accrediting the facts, as well as an express declaration of the veracity of the communication.
9.- Duration and suspension of services
AUTOESCUELA GUÍA reserves the right to suspend the services when it considers it appropriate, and in particular to those users who violate the provisions of this legal notice.
This legal notice and all the relationships established between AUTOESCUELA GUÍA will be governed by the Spanish legislation.