This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age is 21 (18 if you have a certificate of professional aptitude, CAP) and you must hold a valid B licence.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Cars whose MMA exceeds 3,500 kg.
– Up to 9 seats including the driver.
– They can have a trailer of MMA up to 750 Kg.
– It does not imply the granting of A1, A2 and A licences.
– It implies the concession of licence C1.
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Specific Theoretical Examination unless you are a C1 licence holder and over 21 years of age, in which case you will be exempt. 20-question multiple-choice test, allowing a maximum of 2 failures to pass.
– Closed Circuit Practical Examination.
– Practical Examination in Open Circulation.