This ARTICLE is ORIENTATIVE, since in our driving school we only offer classes for the different motorcycle, car and CAP 35 hours permits.
The minimum age is 24 and you must hold a valid Class D licence.
AUTHORIZES TO DRIVE
– Set of coupled vehicles composed of:
o A motor vehicle authorised to drive with a class D licence.
o A trailer with an MMA exceeding 750 kg.
– This does not imply the granting of A1, A2, A or C, C+E licences.
– It implies the granting of the D1+E and C1+E licences, if the holder holds the C1 class licence.
TESTS TO BE PERFORMED
– Specific Theoretical Examination, 20-question test type, allowing a maximum of 2 failures to pass.
– Closed circuit practical exam.
– Practical exam in open circuit.